Wednesday, August 24, 2005

NUN-SENSE, and NONSENSE

Taipei: Taiwan has withdrawn one of its anti-AIDS campaign ad posters, following protests from the island’s small Roman Catholic population.


The posters showed a smiling nun – holding a condom with both hands,and saying “ Although I don’t need one, even I know enough to use one.”


(They might have had second thoughts if they’d read the next report )



Brussels : A Belgian nun’s “acrobatic and indecorous dancing” with a missionary,during Catholic World Youth Day – at a festival attended by the the Pope and some 700,000 of the faithful – has drawn her a sharp reprimand from her Mother Superior.


The 29 year-old nun was photographed – in considerable detail – by one of the local newspapers : being lifted into the air by the missionary ; then clinging to him with her legs wrapped around his body.


“…I get carried away by the enthusiasm of the group “, the nun admitted.


( Actually, if the next item gets to be a trend , who would need condoms ?)



Amsterdam: A new TV network plans to air a program called : “ I want your child ----and nothing else.”


The producers plan to visit potential sperm donors , and – on camera – decide which of the men is “most suitable”.


Afterwards, a spokeswoman for the show says, “there will be artificial insemination.”


Wow ! Talk about romantic ! I feel inspired to song !


I chust vant to haf your baby-

Maybe;

But I don’t vant you to be

Too close to precious me !



Chust give me a sample:

Dat’s ample ;

Und later vhen the lights are low –

Politely go.



Cause I don’t vant you close-

You’re much too adipose -

Nah, I don’t vant you close

To me !


(Chust leave your sample )

But don’t you dare get close

To mee-e-e-e-e-e !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home