Thursday, October 26, 2006

Too Many Headstones this Halloween !


Driving through the neighborhood today, I noticed some of the Halloween decorations on nearby lawns.

One neighbor had little handmade wooden "tombstones" -painted sort of gray-white,with messages printed on them in black ink ; eg: "My name is Fred. I'm dead."

I thought (very briefly) of putting markers on my lawn...only they would look like military gravestones , and the messages would be different.


We died yesterday because the Media wanted to publicize Abu Ghraib !

We died today because Terrorists watch TV too !

We'll die tomorrow because The Times likes to publish secrets !

We'll die later on because certain politicians encouraged the Enemy !


As I say, I thought about it briefly ,but decided against it .

Much, much, MUCH too scarey !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home